The Town of Webb UFSD Board of Education held a meeting on Tuesday, September 20, where it took the following action:
• Approved the Revised Calendar Printing 2011–2012 school-year.
• Approved the Amended Municipal Cooperative Agreement – Admission of Frankfort-Schuyler Central School District as a Member District of the Herkimer County BOCES Health Insurance Plan, effective 11/1/11.
• Created a new part-time 20 hours per week (5 days x 4 hours) cleaner position.
• Appointed Richard Kipp the part-time cleaner position.
• Accepted the resignation of Tony Thornton as part-time Teacher Aide effective October 7, 2011 or sooner.
• Approved the request from the Arts Center/Old Forge for the use of buses and drivers to transport visitors for the Stems and Steins event from Thendara Station to various locations, with the Arts Center/Old Forge bearing all related costs and upon provision of a certificate of insurance naming the school district as additional insured and pending driver availability on Saturday, September 24.
Special Topics were:
a. Math Presentation by Brad Donovan
b. Plan/Procedure to establish and schedule Committee Meetings for, (1) Playground; (2) Track; and (3) Graduation.
The next regular meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 4, at 6:30 p.m.